Hello dear FreeMcServer.net family,
We hope this message finds you full of excitement for the next adventure in your favorite Minecraft worlds. We’re writing to you today to share some important updates that have been underway on our platform, changes aimed at enhancing your Minecraft gaming experience and ensuring our server offerings are in line with your needs.
In our continuous pursuit of quality and performance, we’ve always offered two types of servers to meet the varying needs of our vibrant community. These include our Always Online Servers, celebrated for their two-day uptime, and our High Memory Servers, known for their robust memory capacity.
Our Always Online Servers, with their longer uptime, were designed with the intention to cater to gamers who love older versions of Minecraft or the Pocket Edition servers. However, we’ve noticed that they weren’t hitting the mark on performance due to their limited resources. In contrast, our High Memory Servers, even with a four-hour renewal period, have consistently delivered better performance, making your Minecraft adventures smoother and more enjoyable, especially for Java version gamers.
We’ve also discovered that many Always Online Servers remain empty and idle for substantial portions of their uptime. These servers, while online, were not being utilized for gameplay, hence consuming resources that could have otherwise been used to enhance your gaming experience on active servers.
With your best gaming moments in mind, a few days ago we decided to make a strategic shift. We chose to discontinue our Always Online Servers and put all our energy into enhancing our High Memory Servers. This significant decision allows us to concentrate resources on delivering superior performance and an enriched gaming experience for you.
What does this mean for you? Here’s the breakdown:
- Creation of new Always Online Servers: As of a few days ago, the creation of new Always Online Servers or switching from non-Always Online servers to Always Online has been discontinued.
- Transition of existing Always Online Servers: On 2023-07-01, we will transition all existing Always Online Servers to High Memory Servers.
This change has several exciting benefits for our user community:
- Elevated Performance: With additional resources dedicated to active servers, your gameplay will be smoother, faster, and more enjoyable.
- Efficient Resource Use: By eliminating idle servers, we can utilize our resources more effectively to improve active gameplay experiences.
- Quality Gaming Experience: Our High Memory Servers are designed to deliver a consistently high-quality environment for your Minecraft adventures.
We understand that change can raise questions and even concerns. We want you to know that our team is here to support you, ready to answer your questions and guide you through the transition. We deeply value your feedback and encourage you to reach out and share your thoughts as we embark on this journey together.
At FreeMcServer.net, our commitment has always been, and will always be, to provide you with an exceptional Minecraft server hosting experience. We appreciate your understanding, trust, and continued support as we strive to enhance our server performance and elevate your gaming experience.
Thank you for being an integral part of the FreeMcServer.net community. We can’t wait to see what amazing creations you will build in your Minecraft worlds with our improved High Memory Servers!
The FreeMcServer.net Team